There are times when you feel like no more doing your current job. It can be due to many reasons such as if the work does not please you anymore or your boss is unappreciative of your contribution to the office work. These things are of common occurrence for most of us. If you have started a feeling of boredom with your current job, you must begin searching a suitable work opportunity on time so that you are not rendered unemployed at any point of time. Here is a four point strategy which help you to undergo transition from one job to another without causing any work related stress.
- Find out the reason for your disinterest:- you must be clear of the reason for not loving your job. If the area of work and profile does not suit you, you must make yourself clear about what you want about the new job to be like. Otherwise, the new job will not satisfy you and you will again be in the same situation.
- Think of Salary and your needs :- Changing a job does not come easy and may take some time. Till the time you get a new job, try to take interest in your present job. If nothing seems interesting, think of your need for a job and the bucks you earn in return. Mind it, money is the driving force these days, never run yourself out of money.
- Do not worry about things you cannot change:- If you find your boss to be bossy all the time and unappreciative of your contribution, do not make it a reason for leaving for your job since the problem may not get solved by changing your job. It is you who has to learn to deal with different temperaments.
Search a job based on your interest:- Try to find out a job profile which is full of activities that complement your hobbies and interests. This way you ll never lose interest in a job.
If you do not enjoy your work, life will be dull! So search a job that brings cheers to you.
The exaggeration created about importance of GPA during studies takes a toll on the student’s life. Almost fifteen precious years in one’s life are devoted to worrying about GPA’s. Sometime, the question arises as to if these GPA s really matter? Let’s try to find out.
Learning is important in one’s carrier and passing an examination with decent marks is a pre-requisite for all students to step up the ladder of success. However, weighing everything based on the Grades would not be justifiable for measuring the capabilities. And this has been taken into consideration by many Job providers as overall personality of the candidate and performance is more enchanting to them. This has been suggested by the data collected by the various job providers which makes it conclusive that attaining GPA should not be the only motive of study as the desire to achieve high GPA is bound to bring stress to individuals which is a overall health spoiler. Further, one may always remember the strategy that ignorance is bliss. This helps you curb the stress and pressure being imposed for attaining Good Grades by the society.
Do not make your GPA a prestige issue. GPA is a part of your student life. Do not sacrifice your enjoyable days of campus life worrying all the time about GPAs. An overall growth and personality development of the student is more important and occurs by participation in extra-curricular activities such as sports and culture. So one must get involve in them. Therefore, you must focus on your overall performance and not just GPA. Your goal should be to find out the most efficient way of learning and learn as much as you can and the world is yours!!
Reading skill is an important part of a student’s life. The increasing syllabus and large number of assignments demand good reading skills to be completed on time. Also being a good orator is a pre-requisite to become a professional in any field of study. Somewhere, it also improves communication skills of individuals. Therefore, foundation of good reading must be led in the school itself and a student must focus on improving the same. Suggested here are some of the ideas to improve your school reading which can not only save your time while studying but can also make you a good orator in life.
- Ignore distractions: For a good reading the complete focus should be on the text one is about to read. Students may make noise or pass by. But your focus should be on the text only.
- Choose an interesting text to start with:- While starting the practice for a class reading, choose the right text which may appear interesting to you also.
- Choose the right speed for reading which may make you realize the meaning and comprehension of text.
- Read in a flow:- Don’t get struck down on one particular word. Give it a continuous reading.
- Make notes of whatever you read:- Read the notes that you make after reading which will help you remember important points emerging out of it.
- Ask questions about the reading u did in order to clear the doubts if any.
- Don’t worry about how quickly you are reading but instead, concentrate on reading the line in only certain fixations.
In the transition from a student to being a professional in some field, one can opt for an internship programme for studying the practical aspects….Read More
There are many universities in the world are helping to bridge the gap between the prospective employers and the higher education of the students, out of all those Northumbria is the one.During these days many of the graduates are looking to go for the Masters to get the higher education so that they can get the benefit of that in improving the job prospective..
In the globalised world, students from different countries in search of better educational opportunities have got access to the educational system of USA which is considered one of the best in the world. The number of International students in the US Universities is increasing by every passing year.
While studying the reports related to examinations conducted for assessing students, it is found that more number of cheating incidences has been reported in International students than in US students…… Click Here To Read More